Sunday, January 11, 2009

Brain Dump


Here's what's been on my mind lately:
  • Started reading through the One Year Chronological Bible. It is arranged in the order in which the Bible was written rather than the book order of typical Bibles. Great way to freshen up the way I read it.
  • Been working on a book that I hope to have available within the next month or so.
  • My baby girl turns 19 tomorrow. I'm getting old!
  • I thought the first 2 hours of the new 24 was slack.
  • Love empty-nesting with my wife!!
  • If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I want to come back as Anthony Bourdain.
  • Our friends in Costa Rica had a bad earthquake last Thursday. Many people killed. Saw some familiar places in the pics and videos in the news. Pray for them.
  • I love having services in the NASH auditorium! And listening to my son sing there...
  • Is interested to see what Obama is going to do.
  • Read A Dog Named Christmas the other night. Plan to read Rob Bell's Jesus Wants to Save Christians next. Beth loved it.
  • I don't believe in reincarnation.
  • Can't wait for a new series of Deadliest Catch to start up. That show, my friends, is entertainment!!
  • Been working on another blog too - www.blogaboutjocks.com
  • Hopes the economy starts improving sooner than the pundits expect.
  • We have great volunteers at TNC. What a privilege to be a part!

No comments: