Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday AM Thoughts


I'm taking today off to work on some writing projects and just get away from the office for awhile. (Don't get me wrong. I love TNC and the staff but sometimes we all have to get away from there.) It's my turn today.

Last Sunday, I sang a solo in church. Well, kinda. I showed everyone in 2nd service how to sing Amazing Grace to the tune of the theme song from Gilligan's Island. You can also sing Amazing Grace to the tune of The House of the Rising Sun, The Brady Bunch, and the theme to M*A*S*H. Try it next time you're in the shower. If you know of some other songs to sing Amazing Grace to, I'd love to know.

Want to help create a new TV reality show? (Like we really need another one.) Go to www.talpacreative.com. It's the site for the creator of Fear Factor, Big Brother, and Deal or No Deal. If you make a fortune with your great ideas, don't forget to give God at least 10% of your millions.

I don't want to get too political on this blog but it's curious to me how Obama is going to bring youth and change to Washington by choosing a 30 year veteran of the Senate on as his running mate. I'll be voting for McCain. That shouldn't surprise you.

The Gamecocks start their season tonight on ESPN! The NA Yellow Jackets tomorrow! Woohoo! Football season is here!

No comments: