Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Read the Bible Through in 2010



Tomorrow morning I will sit down for my last devotional reading of the year. I used the One-Year Chronological Bible to read the Bible through this year. I highly recommend it. I especially enjoyed the fact that it was in chronological order. This feature really helps when you're working your way through the Old Testament.

Next year (Friday morning), I will begin a 2 year plan of reading through my Ryrie Study Bible (New American Standard translation). I prefer the NAS because it is the most literal translation of the original languages. And, besides, I've had it since 1979 and I have a ton of notes written in it. I'm looking forward to getting back into my study Bible again.

Click the link above to purchase your copy from Amazon.com.

No comments: