Saturday, April 25, 2009

Things I Don't Like...

I try to be a positive person, even though I have kind of a cynical, sarcastic sense of humor, I may come across as negative sometimes. Lately I've made note of some things that could be categorized as pet peeves or things I don't like. Please allow me a minute to be negative.

Such as:
  • typos. I bought a book the other day. The Foreword section was spelled Foreward. I don't even want to read the book now.
  • self-service checkouts. If I've got to check myself out, give me a discount! I'm doing what the person at the register next to me is getting PAID to do!
  • lawn sprinkler systems. Please can't I just use a hose and a $15 sprinkler from Walmart? EVERY SPRING I spend hours repairing our sprinklers. (Guess what I did today?)
  • red bugs. They're taking over our yard.
  • really bad Christian television. (Which is almost all of it.)
  • okay, then, let's just say Christian television.
  • my vision is getting worse.
  • negative people. :)

1 comment:

chuck young said...

gen-o, man you are kind of stressed out aren't you? sorta threw christian tv under the bus. but i like your style!