Monday, April 02, 2007

Final Four Thoughts

Thoughts on the Final Four after Florida's dominant win tonight:

1. Why does it seem that Billy Packer is always pulling against the teams from the South? He and Jim Nantz were pulling for Ohio State the whole time. I was getting sick to my stomach listening to them talk about how great the Buckeyes were while they were being hammered all night. And then, how Florida was making poor decisions during the game. Please! I've never been a Billy Packer fan. (And don't get me started on baseball commentator Tim McCarver...)

2. I was 3 for 4 in my final four pick. I thought UNC would beat Florida in the final game. I had UCLA and OSU in there too.

3. Joakim Noah's mom is a former Miss Sweden and his dad was a tennis star. You know they have some money. I wonder why they never considered braces for little Joakim?

4. Did you notice the story about Corey Brewer's dad who just had his legs amputated? His dad's nickname is Pee Wee. (I'm just reporting the facts here.)

5. You'll never guess what Cliff and I did during halftime of the game.

6. 24 was a little lame tonight. I watched it while keeping my eye on the game. President Palmer had a little too much adrenalin if you know what I mean.

7. Did you guess what we did at halftime? We painted a possum pink and took him down to the park. Ask me for details...

8. Now that March Madness is over, it's time for the Masters. Who do you think is going to win it?

No comments: