Friday, March 30, 2007

Full Frontal Lobe Lobotomy

For my car, that is...

Maybe I can post a picture this weekend. My son had a little fender bender in my Isuzu Rodeo a couple of weeks ago. Over $2500 in damage! I was able to get used parts to try to replace the damaged bumper, grill, headlamps (both of them), left turn lamp, condensor, and condensor fan assembly. (Thanks Paul!) The front of my car is completely missing right now. My father-in-law and I (mostly my father-in-law) took everything off today. Tomorrow we put all the new/used stuff back on. My car doesn't have a face right now. It looks really sad.

I wonder if this is going to change it's personality?

Walt T is bringing the message at TNC Sunday. Can't wait to hear from him! See you there if you're still in town.

2 comments:

Brent Douglas said...

Why don't you fix that belt while you're at it, too, so we don't have to listen to SQUEAKY when you're within 1 mile of anywhere!! ha

Gene said...

I've had it "fixed." Twice! You can't tell?