Friday, July 28, 2006

Christian TV At Its Finest

I posted this story on www.theooze.com message board last night and thought I'd post it here too.  I thought it was pretty funny...and sad.

As I am reading the message boards on www.theooze.com I can overhear my daughter, Bailey, in the next room watching "America's Got Talent" on TV. As you know, these stupid reality talent shows are getting really irritating and the talent is sometimes miserably poor. We heard a vocalist doing a terrible job singing and my wife and I both yelled into the den, "That's awful!" Unbeknownst to us, Bailey was changing channels. She said, "That's not 'America's Got Talent,' it's the Christian station."

Aaaaaargh! Christian TV strikes again.  I'm convinced that TBN is a tool of the devil.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: