Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The 10 Best Days of Your Life




Yesterday, Facebook posted a memory photo on my page from six years ago. It was the picture above of my wife, Beth, with a child we sponsored in Southeast Asia. Beth made the trek halfway across the globe to visit her and her family. Beth and I both returned the next year for another visit. It was awesome!

I took a screenshot of it and texted it to Beth. I liked her reply:

“In the top ten days of my life!!!”

It made me wonder. What would be the top 10 days of your life? We talked about it last night. Most of them revolve around change. Drastic change. First dates, weddings, and births help the list to fill up fast.

For me, next to my birthday, my spiritual birthday is at the top. I became a follower of Jesus on October 26, 1978. That decision is the foundation for every other decision and great day I’ve ever had.

What are the top 10 days in your life?

It might be a fun discussion to have tonight.

No comments: