Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Out of Sync

I just flew in from Guatemala and boy are my arms tired. (Enter rimshot here.)

I've been out of sync lately with my blog posting. I'll blame it on my summer schedule. In May, I was away for two weeks in SE Asia. In early June we took our family vacation at Hilton Head only after attending a family member's wedding out of town. Beth and I celebrated our anniversary with a brief retreat to the North Carolina mountains in early July. She left on July 19 for two weeks in SE Asia with a team from TrueNorth. Less than 7 hours after Beth returned from her adventure late last Thursday night, I left to speak at a missions conference at El Camino Church in Guatemala.

Add to that a couple of Sundays speaking at TrueNorth (which tends to take away writing time) and there you have it. Sporadic, inconsistent blogging.

All of the professional bloggers say you have to consistently and routinely blog in order to keep your audience. So I apologize for not being consistent and staying in a routine. I know you anxiously await my posts. :) I try to post at least twice a week. Still working on consistency.

In addition, I've spent a lot of time working on a new blog. "What? You can't keep up with this blog and you're starting another one?"

Yep.

But this one will eventually shut down and be moved to the new one. I'll try to keep you posted. It will be awhile before that happens.

I think I'm in town for awhile now so I hope to get in a blog groove.

Stay tuned.

No comments: