Sunday, November 15, 2009

You Never Know Who's Reading This


I thought this was pretty cool. I was messing around with my account on StatCounter.com and looked at the recent visitor map for the past week (pictured below). Seems people from all over have stumbled across this place. Granted, a lot of them truly stumbled here. I don't have many friends in India or Japan. But it does show you the power of the internet and the influence one can have even at a simple blog. I understand that most visitors don't stay here long, but what if? What if a seeker in Brazil, Nigeria, San Diego, or the Philippines stumbled on to this simple site and their faith was stretched, their minds engaged, or their hearts convicted?

It's a sobering thought and it makes me think twice about what I say here. For now, all I can say is, "Wow."

2 comments:

annie said...

Too true. Here I am. I stumbled here.
I think about this a lot lately.

The Debunkist said...

Amazing how the world has changed from the internet. We are becoming more of a global community everyday.