Friday, February 15, 2008

My 2 Favorite Guys

Yesterday I had lunch at Ruby Tuesday's with my 20 year-old son. Today I took my 77 year-old dad to lunch at New China Buffet. It occurred to me while talking at the table with my dad today that I had lunch with my 2 favorite guys in the past two days. One is just beginning his venture into adulthood and the other is nearing the end. One is looking for a life mate and the other constantly remembers his mate of 52 years. One is looking forward and the other looks backward. One needs a lot of wisdom and the other has tons. I find myself in the middle watching one grow up and the other one grow old.

They are my 2 favorite men in the whole world.

They both love Christ and God has blessed them both immensely. I certainly am blessed to have them in my life.

No comments: