Monday, June 26, 2006

The Slowskies

Comcast has a TV commercial about a turtle couple called the Slowskies. They don't like high-speed internet. They are completely satisfied with their dial-up service because they don't like for things to happen too fast.

I feel like the Slowskies sometimes because it feels like it is taking forever to get my second book going. But I'm making progress. I have the first 3 chapters and the proposal almost complete so that my agent can begin shopping it to publishers. The working title for now is Your Greatest Challenge and subtitled Selfless Living in a Selfish World. Maybe we'll get moving on this thing when a publisher bites on it.

In the meantime, I'd appreciate your taking a look at my first book Timely Words. It's a great gift book - men especially seem to like it because it has a lot of quick reads.

No comments: